Monday, September 3, 2007

Been having "stinging eyes and sore throats and headaches" ? You are going to love reading this..
And by love, I of course mean the don't bother to pack just run far, far away kinda love..
-
In case you need more reason to do that...here you go.
-
Iraq in Fragments is on dvd
-
Aid Agenecies that need our help in Iraq are:
-
Facebook and political activism...hmmm..
-
A child dies of malaria every 30 seconds... How many children will be gone by the time you turn away from this page?
All it takes is mosquito nets to save lives.. The season for generosity and giving is soon upon us. The cost of a lunch could save several lives...One net can protect up to 5 babies.
  • Buy two nets for a few Dinars at Oxfam Unwrapped (they have tons of other great things)
  • Nothing but Nets is an organisation that provides life saving nets to those who need them.
-
I detected a sadness in the eyes of my favourite blogger the other night... I thought maybe I was seeing things in the blackout, or maybe it was the fact that I had interrupted her workout... But I guess it was more than that..because she sounds sad too these days..
And I leave her with lines we have all spoken here:

גֵּר הָיִיתִי, בְּאֶרֶץ נָכְרִיָּה
Exodus 2:22

No comments: