- Prospect Magazine had a poll asking who was the Top Public Intellectual in the world..Here are the results..
- Al-Qaida is threatening Omar Sharif because he played St. Peter in an Italian film..and a parking attendant is suing him for punches and racial slurs...not a good week for Mr. Sharif.
- Since we have a lot of people with blood pressure problems, here is news that one of the common meds might not be the best...
- The pentagon finally admits that they do civillian body counts and the report shows that show that the daily number of Iraqi casualties has more than doubled in the past 18 months...such are the joys of democracy and mission accomplished..
- Malaria is the world's number one killer...anyone wearing a ribbon for it? The Independent says Medical research 'biased towards diseases of rich Westerners'
Monday, October 31, 2005
at 10:09 AM