Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wow..it's been a while since I've felt the pliant and familiar keys on this rickety old slow pc in my messy little room...using public computers doesn't feel quite as intimate..this pc knows my moods.
Right now it's about getting used to being back in this place and getting used to the orange fever that has happily gripped the country... Too bad about the dust...but that won't stop anyone...I guess tomorrow will be a sea of orange speckled with the familiar and unfamiliar faces of the blogger community...moving in and out of their shadows...enjoy these days of solidarity everyone..see you tomorrow...

3 comments:

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Hey chica! How've you been? So listen up, I've been checking your blog from time to time and I really like all your posts but I especially adored the one about the racist cartoons awhile ago. I've been meaning to say something to you about that post for quite some time now. It was really WOW ... yeah yeah I know I've got a way with words ;) Shasawy? haha

I wanted to write a post about those cartoons a looong time ago but knowing me (too tired, too bored, too lazy, etc...) ah well *shrugs* anyways I won't say that you read my mind or echoed my thoughts (no disrespect to those who did though) or whatever because anything I would have wrote would have paled in comparison. You're just really really good (mashalla mashalla).

Sorry, sorry, I know I'm always off topic but you'll forgive me yeah? :P Laters!

kwtia said...

D'n'G! Long time!!! Hi Lady! Feel free to go off topic anytime if you are going to be so nice about it :) Hey by the way you have been even more dissappeared from posting than me..too busy?

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Aww thanks hehe only giving credit where credit is due :) Yeah, college life is draining. What's your excuse? :P To be fair though you haven't abandoned your blog completely like I did so I'll hush now. Take care yeah? Laters!